Purple Black GmbH, Am Innovationspark 20, 8020 Graz (Austria), Business-to-Business
(1) All deliveries, services, and offers from PurpleBlack are based exclusively on these General Terms and Conditions. These are part of all contracts that PurpleBlack concludes with its contractual partners (hereinafter also referred to as "customer") for the deliveries or services it offers. They also apply to all future deliveries, services, or offers to the customer, even if they are not separately agreed upon again.
(2) Terms and conditions of the customer or third parties do not apply, even if PurpleBlack does not separately object to their validity in individual cases. Even PurpleBlack refers to a letter or an e-mail that contains the terms and conditions of the customer or a third party or refers to such, this does not constitute consent to the validity of those terms and conditions.
(3) PurpleBlack does not conclude any contracts with consumers.
(1) PurpleBlack provides individual consulting and agency services for native advertising, in particular about new customer acquisition, and offers access to so-called knowledge databases. Unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing, PurpleBlack does not owe the customer the provision of a work / concrete success.
(2) The customer must always provide the cooperative actions incumbent on him in full and on time at PurpleBlack. If the customer fails to cooperate and thus prevents PurpleBlack from providing the service, PurpleBlack's claim to remuneration remains unaffected.
(3) The customer is solely responsible for the legal conformity of any advertising campaigns (advertisements, websites, imprint, data protection declarations, etc.).
(4) We would like to point out that advertising platforms such as Taboola and Outbrain are entitled to stop/discontinue advertising campaigns at any time without giving reasons. Such an approach, PurpleBlack is not responsible for.
(5) Regarding the services to be provided by PurpleBlack to the customer, PurpleBlack to determine the performance in accordance with § 315 BGB.
(6) PurpleBlack is entitled to have the services owed to the customer also provided by vicarious agents/subcontractors and third parties.
(7) Unless otherwise agreed, the agreed remuneration of PurpleBlack relating to their consulting services does not include a budget for any advertising campaigns by the customer. This must be made available separately by the customer and, if necessary, paid directly to the advertising platform operator.
(8) PurpleBlack does not guarantee a specific number of new customer inquiries and no specific quality in this regard within the framework of the advertising campaigns launched for the customer.
(9) PurpleBlack bears no responsibility for transmitted numbers, KPIs or similar values used to evaluate campaigns.
(10) Subject to deviating individual agreements, the following applies: Landing pages and domains (including subdomains) that are made available by PurpleBlack after the end of the cooperation of PurpleBlack. The customer has no right of use beyond the duration of the cooperation. Any infringement will be punished with a fine of 10,000 Euros.
(11) The customer is not entitled to copy content created by PurpleBlack. Any infringement will be punished with a fine of 10,000 Euros.
(1) The contract between PurpleBlack and the customer can be concluded by telephone, in writing or in text form.
(2) If the contract is concluded by telephone, the customer will receive PurpleBlack's, which, however, is not constitutive for the conclusion of the contract.